1 h 45 m
Prep: 30 m
Cook: 15 m
Ready In: 1 h 45 m
- Season both sides of the ribeye steak with soy sauce and steak seasoning. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill steak on preheated grill until firm, reddish-pink, and juicy in the centre, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centre should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Transfer steak to a platter, sprinkle with lemon juice and cover loosely with aluminium foil. Allow meat to rest for about 10 minutes, then cut into strips.
- Whisk rice vinegar, olive oil, sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. Combine lettuce, cucumber, avocado, tomato, carrot, red onion, and steak strips in a large bowl. Pour rice vinegar dressing over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
- Aluminium foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.